Are your shipping materials recyclable?
Yes! We only source recyclable materials to pack and ship your order. From secondhand boxes to kraft mailers to USPS boxes, we use them all. We also try to avoid any plastics even if they may be recyclable.
Please make sure to recycle your shipping materials after your order. :)
How long does it take to ship my order?
Please allow up to 5 business days to process, pack and ship your order. Depending on where you're located items can take up to 7 days to arrive. If you need something sooner or if something is taking too long please don't hesitate to reach out! We're small and nimble so we will do our best to accommodate you.
I live in the area, can I order an item online and pick it up in person?
We now offer in-person pickups from our Brooklyn studio location. Please contact us to coordinate. We'll refund your shipping if you've already made your purchase.
Do you have a sizing guide for your reworked collections?
Knit Bottoms (Womenswear):
- XS - Waist 24" to 26", Hips - Up to 38"
- S - Waist 26" to 28", Hips - Up to 40"
- M - Waist 28" to 32", Hips - Up to 42"
- L - Waist 32" - 34", Hips - Up to 46"
- XL - Waist 34" - 36", Hips - Up to 48"
- 2XL - Waist 36" - 42", Hips - Up to 52" OR some items can be custom to your measurements
- 3XL & up - Custom to your measurements, please email or DM us!
TCP Elastic Waist Rework Pants:
- XS - Waist 24" to 26", Hips - Up to 34"
- S - Waist 27" to 29", Hips - Up to 37"
- M - Waist 29" to 32", Hips - Up to 40"
- L - Waist 32" - 34", Hips - Up to 43"
- XL - Waist 34" - 37", Hips - Up to 47"
- 2XL - Waist 38" - 41", Hips - Up to 51"
- 3XL - Waist 42" - 45", Hips - Up to 55"
- 4XL & up can be custom made to your measurements!
Note: We realize all body types are unique and they don't always conform to a sizing chart. We are 100% open to customizing any of our rework designs (if materials permit) so please reach out to us and we'll see what we can do!
I don't see my size in your rework collections, will this change?
If you don't see your size please let us know! Anything that is beyond the range we provide will be made to order so we can customize it to fit just for you. Please contact us at email@example.com to get the conversation started.
I'm trying to buy vintage denim. Is a waist measurement the same thing as my "size"?
There are different ways of wearing vintage denim. You can go for a more loose fitting look or a more fitted look. This will also help you determine which "waist" size you should get.
Main thing to remember is that you normally need to size up as vintage denim does NOT have ANY stretch. So in case you want to breath or move around, you'll need an inch or two of room.
Sizing will be listed as unisex and if not, assume it is women's sizing. The best way to get a sense of what will work for you is by looking at the measurements. We always encourage everyone to know their measurements!
Yes! To be the first know, sign up for our newsletter and you can also follow us on our instagram.
I have a question about my order. How do I contact you?
You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to provide your name and order number so we can expedite a resolution or answer.