Policies & FAQs
Are your shipping materials recyclable?
Yes! We only source recyclable materials to pack and ship your order. From secondhand boxes to kraft mailers to USPS boxes, we use them all. We also try to avoid any plastics even if they may be recyclable.
Please make sure to recycle your shipping materials after your order. :)
How long does it take to ship my order?
Please allow 3 - 4 business days to process, pack and ship your order. Depending on where you're located items can take up to 7 days to arrive.
I live in the area, can I order an item online and pick it up in person?
At this time we only ship products. Thanks for your understanding!
Vintage: Unfortunately we no longer accept returns for our vintage items. Please make sure to ask us any questions needed (DM us for the quickest response) to make sure you're confident with your purchase.
Do you have a sizing guide for your reworked collections?
Knit Tops (Womenswear):
- XS - Bust 32"
- S - Bust 35"
- M - 37"
- L - 39"
- XL - 41"
Knit Bottoms (Womenswear):
- XS - Waist 24" to 26", Hips - Up to 38"
- S - Waist 27" to 29", Hips - Up to 40"
- M - Waist 29" to 32", Hips - Up to 42"
- L - Waist 32" - 34", Hips - Up to 46"
- XL - Waist 34" - 38", Hips - Up to 50"
- 2XL - Waist 38" - 42", Hips - Up to 52" OR some items can be custom to your measurements
- 3XL & up - Custom to your measurements, please email or DM us!
- XS - Waist 24" to 26", Hips - Up to 37"
- S - Waist 27" to 29", Hips - Up to 39"
- M - Waist 29" to 32", Hips - Up to 40"
- L - Waist 32" - 34", Hips - Up to 42"
- XL - Waist 34" - 38", Hips - Up to 46"
- 2XL - Waist 38" - 42", Hips - Up to 50" OR some items can be custom to your measurements.
- 3XL and up - Custom to your measurements, please email or DM us!
I don't see my size in your rework collections, will this change?
If you don't see your size please let us know! Anything that is beyond the range we provide will be made to order so we can customize it to fit just for you. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the conversation started.
I'm trying to buy vintage denim. Is a waist measurement the same thing as my "size"?
There are different ways of wearing vintage denim. You can go for a more loose fitting look or a more fitted look. This will also help you determine which "waist" size you should get.
Main thing to remember is that you normally need to size up as vintage denim does NOT have ANY stretch. So in case you want to breath or move around, you'll need an inch or two of room.
Do you list unisex sizing or women's sizing?
Sizing will be listed as unisex and if not, assume it is women's sizing. The best way to get a sense of what will work for you is by looking at the measurements. We always encourage everyone to know their measurements!
Yes! To be the first know, sign up for our newsletter. You can also follow us on our instagram.
I have a question about my order. How do I contact you?
You can reach us at email@example.com. Please make sure to provide your name and order number so we can expedite a resolution or answer.