Toffee - Stan Ray/Stanley Painter Pants
- Deadstock overdyed Stan Ray Painter Pants in a brown toffee color. Think a warmer tone in the classic Carhartt canvas meets Stan Ray.
- Features 2 front pockets, 3 side pockets and two back pockets.
- Some pairs have a double panel knee.
- Contrast stitching
- Fit: High rise, wide straight leg.
- Custom hem is included.
- Note: Each pair will slightly vary in shade due to being overdyed. We've provided photos of different pairs to showcase the range.
- We use actual measurements. Please find your waist measurement based on where you'd like your pants to sit on your waist.
- Front rise ranges incrementally from 12" to 16" between size 28" Waist to size 44" Waist.
- Feel free to email us if you have any questions!
- Deadstock/vintage so expect some minor wear.
- We use waist measurements and NOT modern sizing so please make sure to select the correct size based on your measurements.
- Measurements are taken seam to seam while flat & doubled for bust, waist and hips.
- While we do our best to source quality pieces and note the condition as best as possible, all clothing is pre-loved or aged in some way so expect some imperfections.