(SIZE 1) - Reworked Vintage Patchwork Pants, Full Colorblock Mix (1) - TCP Mini
- TCP Mini Rework Collection
- Patchwork pants made from Stan Ray scraps and fabric remnants.
- One of one! Each pair is 100% unique due to the patchwork & nature of using secondhand materials.
- This patchwork features a colorblock style of shapes and colors (red, yellow, shades of blue and one tiny square of green).
- Truly wearable art!!
- Elastic waistband
- 100% cotton
- Handmade in HI
- Waist - 16“ (unstretched)
- Hip - 25"
- Front Rise - 8.5"
- Inseam - 9"
|1||12-24 mo||30-33"||26-30 lbs||16-21"|
|2||2 year old||33-35"||30-32lbs||17-22"|
|3||3 year old||35-38"||32-35lbs||18-23"|
|4||4 year old||38-41"||35-39lbs||19-24"|
- Due to the nature of reworked secondhand materials, expect minor imperfections. Construction of garment is new.
- Measurements are taken seam to seam while flat & doubled for bust, waist and hips.
- While we do our best to source quality pieces and note the condition as best as possible, all clothing is pre-loved or aged in some way so expect some imperfections.