(RTW) 32" WAIST - BLUEBERRY PIE - TCP CLASSIC CHECKER PATCHWORK PANTS - DOUBLE PANEL & POCKETS
Part of our original TCP Rework Collection. This pair is ready to purchase!
Reworked Deadstock/Vintage Stan Ray Painter Pants in navy blue with double panel knee & full pocket patchwork in classic checker, earth blue & cream.
- Features 2 front pockets, 3 side pockets and two back pockets.
- Contrast stitching
- Fit: High rise, wide straight leg.
- Custom hem is included.
- 32" Waist
- 32" Inseam
- We use actual measurements. Please find your waist measurement based on where you'd like your pants to sit on your waist.
- Front rise ranges incrementally from 12" to 16" between size 28" Waist to size 44" Waist.
- Feel free to email us if you have any questions!
- Deadstock/vintage so expect some minor wear.
- We use waist measurements and NOT modern sizing so please make sure to select the correct size based on your measurements.
- Measurements are taken seam to seam while flat & doubled for bust, waist and hips.
- While we do our best to source quality pieces and note the condition as best as possible, all clothing is pre-loved or aged in some way so expect some imperfections.
Want to customize your own pair similar to these? You can schedule an appointment to visit us in our NY studio here! Note: Our RTP pricing differs from custom pricing so you can find those details here.