Brick Red - Stan Ray/Stanley Painter Pants
- Deadstock overdyed Stan Ray Painter Pants in brick red.
- White contrast stitching.
- Features 2 front pockets, 3 side pockets and two back pockets.
- Some pairs have a double panel knee.
- Fit: High rise, wide straight leg.
- Custom hem is included.
- Note: Each pair will slightly vary in shade due to being overdyed. We've provided photos of different pairs to showcase the range.
- We use actual measurements. Please find your waist measurement based on where you'd like your pants to sit on your waist.
- Front rise ranges incrementally from 12" to 16" between size 28" Waist to size 44" Waist.
- Here's a sizing video with more insight on how to find the best Stan Ray size.
- Deadstock/vintage so expect some minor wear.
- We use waist measurements and NOT modern sizing so please make sure to select the correct size based on your measurements.
- Measurements are taken seam to seam while flat & doubled for bust, waist and hips.
- While we do our best to source quality pieces and note the condition as best as possible, all clothing is pre-loved or aged in some way so expect some imperfections.