(Multiple Sizes) TCP Rework Tank - Primary Stripes
- A classic button down tank meant to transition from rooftop hangs to the comfort of your couch.
- Breezy, comfortable and easy to layer.
- Made from reclaimed vintage textiles.
- Features 4 cream/off white antique shell buttons down the front.
- Clean finished flat felled seams for durability and comfort.
- Note: Due to the nature of using vintage textiles, sizing & quantities will be limited.
PLEASE NOTE: Differences in trim depending on size.
XS & S - Cream trim.
M - Matching Fabric trim
Pattern: A cream gauzy cotton with red, yellow and shades of blue vertical stripes.
- Weight: Lightweight
- Trim: Cream OR Same Fabric (see note above)
- Content: Cotton
- Condition: Expect minor wear due to being vintage
- Due to nature of vintage textiles, it is best to air dry in between wears and wash sparingly/ only when necessary.
- Use gentle detergents/soaps.
- Cold water only
- Low heat tumble dry after wash or hang dry.
- Bust: 34"
- Length: 14"
- Armhole: 21.5"
- Waist: 35"
- Bust: 36"
- Length: 15"
- Armhole: 22.5"
- Waist: 37"
- Bust: 38"
- Length: 16"
- Armhole: 23.5"
- Waist: 39"
- Bust: 41"
- Length: 17.5"
- Armhole: 25.5"
- Waist: 42"
- Bust: 43"
- Length: 19"
- Armhole: 26"
- Waist: 45"
- Bust: 46"
- Length: 20"
- Armhole: 28.5"
- Waist: 49"
- Bust: 48"
- Length: 21"
- Armhole: 30"
- Waist: 50"
- 4XL & up can be custom made to your measurements in studio by appointment with available vintage textiles.
- We use waist measurements and NOT modern sizing so please make sure to select the correct size based on your measurements.
- All color placement pictured is just an example. Placement may vary due to the nature of rework.
- All made to order purchases are non-refundable.