(Made to Order - Online) TCP Stan Ray Wavy Pant - Custom
We're taking our in-studio custom pant experience and going virtual! You can now purchase a customized pair of our wavy pants online.
Please read the following carefully.
MADE TO ORDER - ONLINE PROCESS
- Following your order, you will receive an email to schedule a 30 minute video consultation for sizing & customization with our team!
- Custom orders take 2-3 weeks to complete after your consultation.
- Please review our pricing sheet below ahead of time.
PREPARATION FOR YOUR CONSULTATION
Please have a measuring tape so we can guide you on taking your measurements. If you don't have one, let us know when we follow up via email.
- If you have a pair of non-stretch pants, have them available.
- Have some ideas of color palettes you’re interested in working with or a picture of a pair we’ve already made that you really liked
- Reworked Stan Ray Painter Pants!
- A funky statement piece inspired by our logo that's functional, comfortable, and versatile.
- Features 2 side pockets, 2 back pockets, zipper fly opening, and fitted waistband with belt loops.
STYLE & FIT:
- Full leg wavy patchwork - Above the knee
- Half leg wavy patchwork - Below the knee
- Classic painter pant fit with a high rise and straight leg.
- Base Color Options
- Color - We have an assorted range of color bases in studio. We'll present to you which options are available in your side.
- Wave Colorways
- You'll select two colors from a range of scrap options we have in studio.
Please Note: All photos in this listing are just examples. Each pair will be uniquely made to order based on your customizations & size.
- Deadstock fabric, fabric remnants, Stan Ray Pants
- 100% Cotton Twill
- Note: Due to the nature of reuse, there may be slight weight differences in the fabric.
- We use waist measurements and NOT modern sizing.
- All custom rework orders are non-refundable due to the nature of customization; however if things don’t happen to fit properly, we will follow up with a quick video consultation to get a better understanding of what happened & what we can do to best to remedy the situation as our goal is to have you wearing/loving your TCP piece.