(Made to Order) TCP x DBF Rework City Bag - (#11)
(THIS COLLABORATION IS MADE TO ORDER EACH ONE WILL BE UNIQUELY CUT FROM THE MARBLED SCRAP PICTURED.
PLS NOTE: ANY PHOTOS OF THE ACTUAL BAG ARE JUST SAMPLES TO GIVE YOU AN IDEA OF THE FINAL PRODUCT.)
MTO LEAD TIME: 2 WEEKS
Say hello to your next functional statement rework accessory!
The fabric base of these bags are a special collaboration with artist Faith Lee (Drip by Faith). Pant leg scraps were marbled with unique and bold designs. The perfect marbled bag for all your city adventures.
Depending on your day out, you can carry anything from your water bottle, umbrella, wallet, keys, book, phone, headphones, sunglasses, hand sanitizer, face mask... the options are endless!!
Clip the strap in multiple different ways from crossbody to over the shoulder. See photo to see all the options!
- Features a marbled design in collaboration with DBF. (SEE NOTE ABOVE)
- Made from 100% cotton reclaimed Stan Ray pant legs.
- Pockets and bag base will be another coordinated solid colored fabric scrap.
- Strap color will also be coordinated.
- Nickel plated industrial grade metal hardware
- Sturdy yet soft-to-touch nylon webbing for adjustable strap
- 1x inside pocket, 1x outside pocket
- Mini lobster claw to hook face mask or other small items.
- Lining - 100% Cotton
- Note: If you plan to carry your your water bottle, see diameter measurement below to see if it'll fit. :)
- Strap Length - 22" to 42"
- Outside pocket - 3 1/4" (W), 6" (L)
- Inside pocket - 3" (W), 4" (L)
- Height - 10"
- Diameter - 3.5"
Handmade in Brooklyn, NY by The Consistency Project