TCP Rework City Bag - Solid, Waxed Green Canvas
Say hello to your next functional statement rework accessory! Made from reclaimed scraps from our other projects. The perfect bag for all your city adventures.
Depending on your day out, you can carry anything from your water bottle, umbrella, wallet, keys, book, phone, headphones, sunglasses, hand sanitizer, face mask... the options are endless!!
Clip the strap in multiple different ways from crossbody to over the shoulder. See photo to see all the options!
- Features a waxed deep green canvas that will show a nice natural wear with use.
- Made from 100% cotton, deadstock fabric remnant
- Nickel plated industrial grade metal hardware
- Sturdy yet soft-to-touch nylon webbing for adjustable strap
- 1x inside pocket, 1x outside pocket
- Mini lobster claw to hook face mask or other small items.
- Lining - 100% Cotton Deadstock
- Note: If you plan to carry your your water bottle, see diameter measurement below to see if it'll fit. :)
- Strap Length - 22" to 42"
- Outside pocket - 3 1/4" (W), 6" (L)
- Inside pocket - 3" (W), 4" (L)
- Height - 10"
- Diameter - 3.5"
Handmade in Brooklyn, NY by The Consistency Project