(Made to Order - Online) Patchwork Stan Ray Pants - Custom
We're taking our in-studio custom pant experience and going virtual! You can now purchase a customized pair of our patchwork pants online.
Please read the following carefully.
MADE TO ORDER - ONLINE PROCESS
- Following your order & deposit, you will receive an email to schedule a 30 minute video consultation for sizing & customization with our team!
- An updated invoice will be sent if you decide to change your design or add additional customizations.
- Custom orders take 2-3 weeks to complete after you consultation/payment.
PREPARATION FOR YOUR CONSULTATION
- Please have a measuring tape so we can guide you on taking your measurements. If you don't have one, let us know when we follow up via email.
- If you have a pair of non-stretch pants, have them available.
- Have some ideas of color palettes you’re interested in working with or a picture of a pair we’ve already made that you really liked.
- Reworked Stan Ray Painter Pants!
- The pant fit will be the same as the original Stan Ray Pant - Straight leg, high rise
- Design is made from mixed cotton canvas/twill and Stan Ray scraps.
- 100% cotton
- Full leg - 6x rows of patchwork on base.
- Half leg - 4x rows of patchwork on base.
- Double Knee Panel - Double knee panel of patchwork
- Cuff- 2x rows of patchwork on base
- Partial Pockets - 2 back pockets of patchwork
- Full Pockets - All pockets of patchwork (side & back)
CUSTOMIZATIONS & PRICING SHEET
- Black/Cream/Color base - Top portion of pant
- Classic Checker - Symmetrical alternating colors (up to 2 colors)
- Pixel Checker - Organic checkered placement (up to 3 colors + a base color)
- Patchwork Colors - We'll show you a selection of options that we have available!
- Elastic Waistband - We can rework the waistband to have elastic on any of the above.
- Add +$50
- Patchwork pockets - We can also add patchwork pockets on Full, Half, Double Panel Knee or Cuff option
- Add +$50, Partial Pockets
- Add + $75, Full Pockets
- We use waist measurements and NOT modern sizing.
- All custom rework orders are non-refundable due to the nature of customization; however if things don’t happen to fit properly, we will follow up with a quick video consultation to get a better understanding of what happened & what we can do to best to remedy the situation as our goal is to have you wearing/loving your TCP piece.