Non medical, reusable masks made from reclaimed fabric remnants. All fabrics are pre-washed.
- 3D mask style (read more about it below)
- Vintage red floral grid cotton fabric.
- Cotton muslin lining
- Inner filter pocket (Your first filter will be on us!)
- Added wire for nose bridge
- Elastic ear loops
- Width (end to end): ~ 8 1/4"
- Height (down the middle with folds open): ~ 6 1/2"
- Elastic: Length stretched ~ 6"
- Please note: Measurements may vary slightly due to the nature of being handmade.
Adjustments available: If you need a longer elastic just add your preferred measurement in the purchase notes. We can also switch out the elastic with a twill tape tie upon request.
About our new mask style: We've taken the traditional 3D mask style which folds out from the top and bottom to cover your nose and chin but made a few tweaks.
We shaped the top fold a bit more to sit comfortable over your nose. We also took in the sides near the ear loops to create a cleaner shape around your face. We added a filter pocket which on its own adds an additional layer of fabric protection, but this style also lends well to double masking. The nose wire keeps the top fold secure around your nose which is super important as the fabric softens due to washing and wear.
The 3D mask style has proven to be versatile for many face shapes and sizes.
Mask wearing tips:
- Treat these like underwear. When worn daily, wash after each wear. ;) These are machine washable.
- Make sure it is worn snug and there are no gaps. This design is easily adjustable to make sure of this.
- Try to avoid touching your mask after you've got it on. Frequent touching (outside or inside) can defeat the purpose of wearing a mask especially when you're in public places. Take on and off by using the tie.
- Last but not least - you should still be washing your hands every moment!! Wearing gloves is helpful but be conscious of what you're touching when you're wearing gloves.